17 de mar. de 2008

Apostolic Minister



" Then Peter said unto them, repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of JESUS Cristy for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." At. 2:38



Hello brothers and sisters, this site aims to announce the baptism in the name of Jesus and only God. Auniciar the world that only Jesus is Lord. I believe that Jesus is God himself, he is the father, son and Holy Spirit. I believe that without holiness no one will see the Lord and I believe that the mission of the church is doing missions. If you want more information to contact me. I am pastor of two churches in Brazil and I am part of the Church of God in Brazil, whose national president Adán Alvear and the Bishop as president of the Honor Rv. Jonathan Alvear USA. For information to contact by e-mail: jeffao_souza@yahoo.com.br.


In the love of Jesus Christ,

Ev. Souza, Jefferson

Nenhum comentário:

Uma Obra Apostólica em Uberaba MG.

Olá queridos leitores, paz do Senhor Jesus seja com cada um de vocês. Nesta última quinta feira estive juntamente com o pastor Baltazar e...